Monday, November 7, 2011

PLACE NAME canvas & easels

Thanksgiving place name
So, how cute is this??? These are the most versatile and not to mention darling little paintings! I paint anything that might match your decor, crockery or season.


Love these miniature topiaries, go with A N Y T H I N G! 


And just for fun, I make these very cute, very eco, both great centre piece and conversation piece!


This little chalkboard comes with a quaint ribbon to add extra flair to your special table. All of these can be bought from my shop

Until next week,

Much love,

x x x

c e c i l i a





6 comments:

  1. Oh those miniature paitings are so cute!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are sooo talented and I love the Thanksgiving place cards. I hope you will come link this up at www.thecsiproject.com on Thursday. It is Thanksgiving week. We are a craft challenge blog and you may win the top prize or great giveaway. Come by and see the great Thanksgiving projects everyday this week.
    Smiles,
    Dee
    www.thecsiproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those little paintings are really cute!!!
    xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mini paintings are awesome! Thanks for linking up with us and sharing :)
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecilia,

    I've been wanting to leave a message about your beautiful pillows that I saw on the The Graphics Fairy but couldn't find a comments section on your site.... Then this morning I came across your silver leafed table at Miss Mustard Seed's..... I just love it..... and the mini blackboards, si chou!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful works of art Cecilia!!

    ReplyDelete